Saturday, January 2, 2010

I AM FUCKING PISSED OFF (PARDON THE FRENCH)

It was around 11:20 PM and my phone rang, I could recognized my ex's phone number but she doesn't know my number. So, I thought it was about my daughter Michelle who lives with her; I was right it was my daughter telling me that her mother and her were staying at my other daughter's [Lils] apartment because my ex's husband went off on my daughter and my ex.
I don't care much about my ex, but when it comes to my daughters I think I could kill someone or beat somebody up really good, if they mess up with one of them.
Well, now I want to do something to that guy but my daughter asked me no to do so because she is worry about the outcome for her mom. Whatever the situation was this asshole had no reason to scream at my daughter and I want to go I beat him up.
Do you guys think I should go right now and take care of business?

1 comment:

Reyna said...

Hola... todo bien?
Porque te fuiste de twitter? :(