Monday, May 18, 2009

ALMOST TRAVEL TO L.A.

Almost traveled to Los Angeles on Saturday night, it was going to be a quick and unplanned trip [are not those the best times?]. I received a phone call from someone that has been and will be a very special person to me for the rest of my life.

This lady [I will mention her name later] and I met through the Internet when I just separated from my ex-wife and before we met in person we were chatting on the MSN and talking over the phone for months [around 4 months]. Well, we became to know each other really well and there were very few secrets or things that we didn't know about each other, I could say she made me forget a lot of the problems that a separation towards a divorce brings to a person. She has been the only person to send me flowers, not once but twice! [Ladies: if you want to be remember for your man forever, send him flowers]. She was like a dust pan that picked up all the pieces that I was broken into and put them back together with special care.

We had some fantasies about how to meet, where to meet, and what to do when we'd finally meet; as well as some fantasies that we wanted to accomplish after meeting, and YES, we fulfilled every single one of them, okay maybe almost all of them. The weekend we met has been something that I will never ever forget.

After we met, I traveled to LA one weekend and two weekends later she did the travel to the Central Valley. So, we saw each other once or twice a month for the 4 months that we were together. After that we saw each other a couple more times.

Some people will be wondering if we had such a good relationship why we broke out. Well, one day my ex-wife [tired of seeing me happy] asked me to get back together for the sake of the kids [I know I know]; to make it short 5 months later we were separated again and this time was for good. I never asked Esmeralda [I promised to say her name] to get back together but I guess she is still on a special place of my heart. Months later, she called me to inform me that she was dating someone else, I was devastated and angry about my stupidness but it happened and I could do nothing.

Like I said before, we have seen a couple times each other, once for about one hour in the parking lot of Oakland Coliseum; the second time we met at Fresno, CA for two rocky and exciting days. We cheated to our respective boyfriend and girlfriend [not that I care since I am not with that girlfriend that I had at the time] but Esmi [nickname for Esmeralda] was engaged. Besides, every time we met my head was a mess, I was thinking all the time about her and I could not call her because she was with someone else.

This past Saturday received a phone call [even I don’t have her number saved to my phone, I know it by heart], I knew immediately was her. She told me her husband was in New York until Tuesday and asked me if I wanted to go to Los Angeles and meet once again.

I said I could not do it this time, gave her a couple excuses; talked to her for another 10 minutes catching up on things and hung up.

After that I was regretting my decision and my head was a mess once again. I am very confused because I don’t know if it’s pure attraction or there is some of that stupid feeling called LOVE involved.

So now, you know why I almost went to LA.

No comments: