Sunday, May 31, 2009

HOMELESS

Yesterday it was my day with homeless people. I have nothing against homeless people and I actually used to have some "friends" or just homeless people that I knew back in the day when I used to live in San Francisco, CA. Besides, I always told my daughters that when I grew up I was going to be a street bomb [homeless].
Well, yesterday this white guy asked me for A COUPLE OF BUCKS because it was hot and wanted to buy some water, food, and beer; I was like I am hot too and I want to buy all that; so I said I have no money and he's got mad calling me names and stuff. I went inside the store and when I came out he was still there and he starts giving me crap once again, I answered some back and I almost explode and beat the shit out of him but some other guy that received some blasphemies from this homeless person came too and the incident ended there.
Then I go to a fruit stand that is own by a friend of mine and buy some fruit and also engaged on some conversation with him when another homeless person comes [this time a Mexican guy on his early 20's] and asked me for money to buy beer! And he asked as well as the other homeless for A COUPLE OF DOLLARS! When I told them I had no money he asked me if I wanted some money myself and he called me "a cheap mother fucker" and pulled out a stack of dollar bills. He told us he makes around USDA 200.00 every day just asking for money.
I think we are on the wrong profession!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

10 years earlier, bums were much more civilized and I use to give them some money or a sandwich or something to drink.

Now they are frightening and they piss people of.
And that Mexican guy you talked about: he makes more money per day then me! grrrr