Saturday, May 16, 2009

I dislike that a lot [Eso me cae en los...]

Yesterday Friday I went to the bar I frequently go on Fridays and/or Tuesdays. I was with a friend that I hadn't seen in long time untill a few weeks ago we started to kick it together again, his name is Elias and we used to rent a bachelor pad just after my separation from my ex-wife. But, that's probably material for anothe blog.
Well, we were drinking and I had met two ladies before he got there, then I went to another bar to meet someone, and cameback to the first bar to meet Elias and drink. So, these two ladies were good looking and there were lots of guys trying to score [you know what I mean], we stayed away from them untill one of them I think her name was Alexa smiled to me and open and invitation for me to go there; I told my friend lets go over there and sit with them. We started BSing, joking, and just having fun; this girl Alexa seemed fun and friendly. The other girl her name is Pam was friendly and nice at the begining but this second time when we went and seat with them she seemed on a bitchy mood, she was treating me like shit when I was very polite and respectul. She asked: "how do I manage to buy drinks?"; I was stunned and I thought she wanted to be funny but she kept being rude and she was even more rude towards me when she was talking a lot of shit about Mexico, mexicans, and evrything that had to do with Mexico.
She was saying that Mexico is dirty, the people is corrupted, dirty, tricky, well we are to her eyes a complete disgrace to humanity. The funny and sad part is that she is a daughter of mexican inmigrants, so she is mexican-american! She works for the state [she is a freaking BUROCRAT] without any degree, except her freacking [just to no to say the "F" word] HIGH SCHOOL diploma.
When I told her what I do for a living, she changed completely, but it was too late. I would not go out, kick it, or have anything else to do with someone that talks shit about mi raza, mi gente, y mi pais.
The other girl [Alexa] was cool, but the other one [Pam] was kind of a B I T C H. She is a COCONUT!

No comments: